It’s Competition Time: Cook With Kenwood In Partnership With International Hotel School
Are you striving to be the next Best Chef? Do you want to showcase your culinary talents? Whether you are passionate about sweet or savoury dishes, the 2023 Cook with Kenwood in Partnership with International Hotel School Competition is what you have been waiting for!
This competition invites all South African aspiring chefs, from the age of 16, to partake in this exciting cook-off over August and September at one of our four International Hotel School campuses: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Pretoria. Each location will have two winners – one for savoury and one for sweet.
AMAZING PRIZES UP FOR GRABS
By participating, you stand a chance of winning over R35 000 worth of prizes including a Kenwood Titanium Chef Baker Stand Mixer, special Kenwood apron and a R15 000 voucher towards any International Hotel School qualification – whether it’s Full-time, Online or Hybrid.
- Log onto https://shopkenwood.co.za/pages/cook-with-kenwood and complete the entry form. You will be required to fill in your details, agree to the terms and conditions, and upload a 30-second video of your competition-winning dish to qualify for selection for the cook-off at your preferred participating International Hotel School campus in August or September 2023.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Cook with Kenwood Entry’. Make sure your email contains your name, surname, age, and cell phone number. You will also be required to attach a 30-second video of your winning dish and state which participating International Hotel School campus you would like to compete at should you make the cook-offs in August or September 2023.
COMPETITION COOK-OFF DATES
- 5 August 2023 – IHS Cape Town
- 19 August 2023 – IHS Durban
- 2 September 2023 – IHS Johannesburg
- 16 September 2023 – IHS Pretoria
Entries close on 17 July 2023.
The top contestants who will qualify for the cook-off will be selected by 21 July 2023 and informed via email.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.