PGA – Club Management Programme
Five Course Specialisation in Club Management
The International Hotel School is pleased to announce that they have been appointed as the official provider of Hospitality Education, Training and Certification to the PGA of South Africa. As Africa’s leading hospitality education and training provider, International Hotel School offers a modern mix of relevant courses that equip individuals with the skills and knowledge they require to be successful hospitality industry professionals. The roll-out of the training courses to the PGA includes specialisation courses in Club Management.
This course introduces students to the world of private club management. There are topics on club boards of directors, service excellence in clubs, leadership in club operations, quality management systems for clubs, strategic management in clubs, club marketing, managing human resources in clubs, food and beverage operations in clubs, club financial management, club computer systems, golf operations in clubs, and club fitness operations.
- 250 Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
- 313 Contemporary Club Management
- 357 Managing Hospitality Human Resources
- 464 Planning and Control for Food and Beverage Operations
- 281 Hospitality Facilities Management and Design
- 366 Accounting for Club Operations
- 338 Managing Housekeeping Operations
1 year - Online Learning option available