Culinary Arts Combined Programme with Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality and City & Guilds Recognition
Minimum entry requirement:
Gr 10 pass or equivalent, a National Senior Certificate will be an added advantage.
Two intakes per year:
February and July
Successful graduates will receive:
Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality and City & Guilds of London will award their Diplomas in to those who have registered with them and successfully passed.
- National Certificate in Professional Cookery (SAQA ID No: 14111, NQF Level 4)
- National Certificate in Patisserie (SAQA ID No: 73292, NQF Level 5)
- Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality Diploma in Professional Cookery
- City & Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking (Culinary Arts)
- City & Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking (Patisserie)
- Sugar Craft and Chocolate Work specialisation included in the programme
What will I Learn?
This premium cookery programme provides students with all the relevant theory, background and practical cookery skills, needed to give their culinary career the best head start. It is the ideal programmes for those wishing to make their career in the field of professional cookery and patisserie. Specialisation in sugar craft and chocolate work.