Culinary Arts Combined Programme
Minimum entry requirement:
Gr 10 pass or equivalent, a National Senior Certificate will be an added advantage.
Two intakes per year:
February and July
On successful completion of the 1st year you achieve an NQF Level 4 qualification, equivalent to the same level as a Grade 12. This will allow you to complete your 2nd year achievement of the NQF Level 5 Qualification.
Successful graduates will receive:
City & Guilds of London will award their Diplomas in to those who have registered with them and successfully passed.
- National Certificate in Professional Cookery (SAQA ID No: 14111, NQF Level 4)
- National Certificate in Patisserie (SAQA ID No: 73292, NQF Level 5)
- City & Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking (Culinary Arts)
- City & Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking (Patisserie)
- Sugar Craft and Chocolate Work specialisation included in the programme
What will I Learn?
This premium cookery programme provides students with all the relevant theory, background and practical cookery skills, needed to give their culinary career the best head start. It is the ideal programmes for those wishing to make their career in the field of professional cookery and patisserie. Specialisation in sagecraft and chocolate work.