- Duration – 1 year
- Minimum entry requirement: Gr 10 pass or equivalent, a National Senior Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Two intakes per year: February and July
All our programmes’ structure includes theory and practical cookery lessons, with work integrated learning spent in bakeries, restaurant or hotel patisserie kitchens, gaining knowledge and work integrated experience from industry experts.
Upon successful completion of this programme, graduates will receive
- City & Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking (Patisserie)
- City & Guilds Certificate in Sugar Craft
- South African Cake Decorators Guild (SACDG) membership