Travel the world with Seabourn Cruise Lines
Hotel School | 03 July 2013
“Through genuine and intuitive service, we consistently deliver exceptional Seabourn Moments that delight our guests and create the world’s finest travel experiences.
Gourmet Recruitment International is currently looking for past and final third year students to apply for position onboard the 6* Seabourn Cruise Lines! Seabourn is regarded by the travelling public and travel industry as one of the most celebrated cruise lines in the world.
Best Small-Ship Cruise Line
Operating six luxurious cruise vessels, Seabourn has constantly received top awards and ratings, including Condé Nast Travellers Awards for Best Small-Ship Cruise Line and Best Small-Ship. Voyages range from 4 to 112 days with worldwide destinations, visiting over 370 ports in more than 100 countries. Itineraries include the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, South America, Central and North America, Caribbean, South East Asia, Middle East, India and Australia.
Seabourn is always recruiting for entrance level positions within the hotel department. Suitable candidates require absolute dedication to the highest level of personal service.
This has to be equal to that found in celebrated hotels, resorts, and restaurants on shore. So what’s required to join Seabourn Cruise Line?
All applicants for positions within the Hotel Department must meet the basic recruitment criteria. In addition, a curriculum vitae (CV), written in English, as well as references and your professional certification is required. The minimum age for all applicants is 21 years of age.
- Command of the English language as a first or second language
- Very good verbal communication skills for all front-of-the-house staff
- Presentable, pleasant, positive, and an outgoing personality along with a desire to succeed
- All applicants will be considered based on relevant qualifications and experience
- Dining Room staff to have a proven record of in-plate service
- All applicants must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers